To request a party, first select the date. A list of available hours will be displayed below the calendar. Click your starting hour and then your ending hour. To reserve a single hour, double click the hour you wish to reserve.
Terms & Conditions
- Party requests must be made a minimum of two (2) weeks in advance to receive approval. Parties cannot exceed 4 hours.
- Parties may not take place on opening weekend, holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day), or entire association party/event days.
- Parties cannot be scheduled at the same time or overlap. Two (2) parties may be scheduled on the same day.
- The party sponsor is responsible for party clean up. All party festivities and clean-up must be completed by the approved party end time. An extra charge will be assessed for any clean up time that extends after the scheduled pool party hours and for any mess left behind.
- All pool parties are subject to approval by HOA Board/APM and are not confirmed until you receive a confirmation e-mail or telephone call from a member of the Absolute Pool Management supervisory team and payment for extra guard coverage is received. (Lead Guard, or LG Supervisor)
- Additional single lifeguard coverage is required for every party with 15 people in attendance or subject to high usage times at the pool. Each additional 15 people in attendance at the party necessitate another lifeguard up to but no more than 30 guests. The charges for each Lifeguard is $30 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours.
- The number of people guideline is based on total party attendees not estimated swimmers. This means that if your party will have 30 persons attending and only 20 are going to swim – the party sponsor will still need 2-lifeguards minimum to meet the number of attending people for the party.
- Party sponsors will receive wristbands for the exact number of party guests stated above on the day of the party and will not be given any additional wristbands to supplement additional guests. No parties over 10.